Before your first visit:
Please download and complete our Patient Registration & Consent / Medicare Patient Registration & Consent forms and then bring them to your first visit to our clinic. You may also fax the form to us at (360) 678-1300.
To view this document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it, you can get it free by clicking here.
What to expect at your first visit:
- Be prepared to have FUN!
- On your first visit, you should arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration forms, if you have not already done so.
- Please bring your insurance card, your prescription for physical therapy, and any notes or reports from your physician that describes your condition. We also encourage you to bring any x-rays or other test results that your physician may have given you.
- Wear loose-fitting, comfortable clothes to allow access to the affected area (e.g. shorts, t-shirt, sports bra, etc.).
- Plan for the session to last one hour. Your past medical and current injury history will be taken and a physical examination will be performed to determine the nature and severity of the injury or symptoms. The exam will be followed by education on the current diagnosis, prognosis and a home exercise program.
New Patient Registration Forms
• Lower Extremity Questionnaire
• Oswestry (Back) Scale
• Shoulder Questionnaire
• Upper Extremity Questionnaire